Dangerous Colorado Man Accused of Serial Sexual Assault + Kidnapping
Authorities in Colorado arrested a man who is believed to have committed multiple heinous crimes against women over several years.
Acted Under the Guise of Rideshare Driver
In order to lure unsuspecting women into his vehicle, Pastor-Mendoza is reported to have acted as the driver to women who had ordered a ride. According to Fox News, Pastor-Mendoza targeted women who appeared to be intoxicated and were waiting for rides from bars and nightclubs in the Denver area.
Fox News contacted Uber, who reports that Pastor-Mendoza was never employed by the company. Lyft was also contacted by Fox News, but a comment has yet to be received.
Prosecutors claim that he would either sexually assault his female victims in his vehicle or take them to his home and assault them there.
Colorado Authorities Believe There to Be More Victims of Pastor-Mendoza
Pastor-Mendoza is alleged to have kidnapped, sexually assaulted, or attempted to sexually assault ten women between September 16, 2018, and July 9, 2022.
Using DNA evidence retrieved from three sexual assault victims, Denver police were able to identify Pastor-Mendoza by CODIS.
The incidents are alleged to have occurred on:
- September 16, 2018 – The Matchbox, 2625 Larimer Street
- December 29 – 30, 2018 – Beta Nightclub, 1909 Blake Street
- March 9, 2019 – LoDo area
- March 17, 2019 – LoDo’s Bar and Grill, 1946 Market Street
- July 27, 2019 – Neon Baby, 1942 Market Street
- August 15, 2021 – The Irish Rover Pub, 54 South Broadway
- September 23, 2021- Speer Boulevard & 13th Street
- March 4, 2022 – Tracks Denver, 3500 Walnut Street
- May 13 – 14, 2022 – Tracks Denver, 3500 Walnut Street
- July 8 – 9, 2022 – Tracks Denver, 3500 Walnut Street
Authorities believe that there may be more victims of Pastor-Mendoza and are encouraging them to call 720-913-2000.